Monday, September 14, 2009

Jay-Z and Alicia Keys perform "Empire State Of Mind"


This performance was the ish but I must say that the VMA's was pure circus at its finest, I'm sure we can all agree on that; did y'all see Lady Gaga with that white Christmas reef around her head? That girl is too damn much but I love her all the same.

This moment, however, completely stole the shine from Kanye's playground finger pointing according to me.



I nearly clutched my pearls and watched in absolute embarrassment for Lil Mama when she pulled this stunt. Just because you are a judge on a dance show does not give you VIP access to stages my dear, but thanks for the kicks and giggles; I went to bed with hiccups.

On another note, I loved how Beyonce was dancing to her baby boo boo song..too cute.

Post a Comment

On the charts...