Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Listen: New Music From Trey Songz (feat. Nicki Minaj) 'Bottoms Up'

Here is new music from Trey Songz titled "Bottoms Up" featuring Nicki Minaj. The single is scheduled to appear on Trey Songz's upcoming album Passion, Pain & Pleasure in stores September 14, 2010.

The track has a club feel and will definitely be on heavy rotation on the radio. At first listen it didn't draw me in although it might differ for other people. It does have the potential to either grow on me or annoy me, only time will tell. For some reason at certain points I could have sworn I heard R. Kelly in the background.

As always, Nicki comes with her animated verse and this one is no different if not more animated. She cracks me up though, so entertaining. You got to give her credit for consistently landing guest spots on practically everyone's tracks.


Speaking of Nicki, her highly anticipated debut album is set to drop on November 23.

Post a Comment

On the charts...