Monday, October 19, 2009

Video Premiere: Alicia Keys-Doesn't Mean Anything



Here is the new video from Alicia Keys for her song "Doesn't Mean Anything" off of her album The Element of Freedom due in stores in December.

The video is pretty cool and sentimental and features Alicia with her quintessential accessory, the piano.

I am not really feeling the song. It's not a bad song, it just seems like its missing something in the beat. I find myself waiting for the climax only to be left disappointed. This is not Alicia's best work, then again where do you go after you drop a phenomenal album like As I Am?

I'm sure the song will do well on the Pop charts, something tells me that's what they were aiming for.

I do have to give it to her; in the video she was able to rock climb in what appears to be 6-inch heels, go girl!

Video Rating: A yummy B.

Post a Comment

On the charts...