Tuesday, April 14, 2009

M.Y. Song Of The Week: Nas-Book Of Rhymes


Totally did not get the chance to post Song Of The Week yesterday, I hate breaking routine. Working on improving the site (you will see the changes real soon), has occupied a lot of my time. Plus, I recently joined Twitter and it is a addictive! Anyway, let's pretend I didn't :-).

This weeks Song Of The Week is courtesy of Nas with his song "Book Of Rhymes". This song appeared on his album God's Son that he released in 2002.




Book Of Rhymes - Nas

"Book Of Rhymes" is one of those songs that stand out because of it's concept and lyrical format. It is a song that is pretty much a collection of loose lyrics in his book of...well...rhymes. Not many artists are as creative, but Nas really brings it on this song. My favorite line is from the short snippet of second childhood.

This is definitely a must have on your iPod.

Post a Comment

On the charts...