Friday, April 10, 2009

In case you missed it last night....




Sorry about my tardiness y'all I had some pressing business to take care of earlier today I'll clue you in on what it was in the very near future. Enough about me and more about the episode of MTB last night.

It took Que having to make the entire boy band shed a tear like little girly men to have an epiphany on the fact that he is acting a fool, that and Diddy putting his a*s on a time out, shame. And wouldn't you know, the season is about to end! Mess around, this show just might earn itself an Emmy.

I also have a new found respect for make-up; Did you see Dawn and Aundrea without their faces?! Lawd.

The line of the week will officially be "What the f*ck you wanna do", spread the word. And apparently now calling someone "Aubrey" is a diss. Got it all? Now break.

Post a Comment

On the charts...