Friday, April 10, 2009

Video Premiere: Method Man & Redman ft. Saukrates-Ayo

Here is the new video from Method Man and Redman for their new song "Ayo" featuring Saukrates, who is a Canadian Hip Hop artists that is a member of Redman's Gilla House Records.




This song makes me feel good and it brings me in the zone. I am so happy to see Red and Meth back on the scene, it's been missing them.

They kept the video pretty simple doing a lot of video shots in front of a corner store. Simplicity is always best. Method Man sure is looking grown these days, I spotted a few gray strands in his beard; he's got seniorty now.

I am officially in la la love with Saukrates' voice.

Video rating: A yummy B+.

Side Order: Isn't it funny how no matter what the song is about there is always room for a cute female in a Hip Hop video?

Post a Comment

On the charts...