Thursday, April 9, 2009

Get ready to drink some of Kanye West


Ok..wait, that came out wrong. Kanye West is gearing up to release an energy drink with organic energy drink company Guru. The drink will be 100% natural and organic without any added preservatives or additives.

Kanye had this to say about his new business venture,

"I express myself through music, fashion, art and design and that's why I am excited to collaborate with GURU; because the brand values what I value, and I can put what inspires me into this new product". -Via All Hip Hop.
Kudos to Kanye for capitalizing on his name. The fact that the drink will be organic and natural is an added plus. Kanye is also getting ready to release his very own cologne so now you Kanye fans can smell like him too.

Post a Comment

On the charts...