Monday, February 9, 2009

Grammy Award red carpet pics!

As we know, the Grammy Awards went down last night and it was lack luster and not even close to great but I'll get to that in a min. Anyhow, here are a few pics from the red carpet!

Estelle hit the carpet. Not in love with the dress but I am glad to see her get her shine...


Neyo and guest. One thing I have to give Neyo is that he has an eye for beautiful women. You'll never catch him with a H.A.M. on the red carpet...


The planter peanut guy a.k.a. T-Pain was there shockingly not dressed flashy. He must not have been feeling like himself. Question, are they still wearing grills?!


Jeezy was on the carpet, no comment...


Loves me some Janelle Monae! I am keeping the hope for you girl, I am keeping the hope...


Letoya made an appearance as well looking fresh.


{Source}

Post a Comment

On the charts...