Saturday, January 17, 2009

Q-Tip ft. Amanda Diva "ManWomanBoogie"




Q-Tip has got to be the most interesting individual I have ever heard or seen. This video is just as interesting as he is, I love it!

Its so complex yet thought provoking and the beat is very hypnotizing. I find myself drifting from his words to the fresh bass rhythm vibrating through the track. He is very eclectic and different and at the same time refreshing; something much needed to help save us from the so-so music.

To those of you who are probably thinking, "who is Amanda Diva?" she's the girl that took the lyricist place in the poetic group Floetry and she is also a radio personality. I was just shock to see her singing I was actually anticipating some rhyming from her. I am so confused...

I give this a video a yummy B for sexy transit boogie love. I need to know what train Q-Tip takes cause the train I board makes me want to slam a few heads together. On that note, I'm off to therapy...

Post a Comment

On the charts...