Monday, January 3, 2011

Video: Jay-Z and Kanye West Really Know How To Party


I love candid videos of celebrities for many reasons, but mainly because we get to see celebrities be themselves and not equipped with PR placed statements and smiles... although I do love me some publicists :-).

Jay-Z and Kanye West were captured on video at the Marquee in Las Vegas for the after party for Jay's New Year's Eve concert at the newly opened Cosmopolitan hotel. With bottles of Ace of Spades in their hands and while taking sips straight from the bottle, Jay and Kanye performed "Monster" and "Runaway" ...tipsy of course.

Kanye even dropped hint that he and Jay's collaborative album Watch The Throne is coming in one week. Judging by the hearty laugh Jay did, I have reason to believe that the liquor was talking...we'll see.

Rihanna was also briefly captured in the video showing much personality, I love it!

Post a Comment

On the charts...