Thursday, October 7, 2010

[NEWS] 'Def Jam Rapstar' Brings Karaoke To Hip Hop

There's a new game in town and this one caters to Hip Hop! It's called "Def Jam Rapstar" and it is the very first true interactive Hip Hop music game experience; Hip Hop karaoke if you may.



How exciting right?

When I first saw the commercial for "Def Jam Rapstar" a few months back, I knew for sure that I would have to get my hands on it. Invite some folks over, throw in some happy juice, then bring out the "Def Jam Rapstar" and things will get memorable.

Released Tuesday (10/5), Def Jam Rapstar is available for Xbox 360, Playstation 3, and Nintendo Wii.

If you are wondering how it works, allow our friend Micah Jesse over at MicahJesse.com and his girl Sammi (Jersey Shore) who appeared in a funny commercial for the game show you...


Here are the prices:

$59.99 for Xbox 360 & Playstation 3
$49.99 for Wii
$69.99 (Xbox & Playstation 3)& $59.99 (Wii) for a bundled version which includes software and one wired microphone.

The US song list:
  1. 2pac - "I Get Around"
  2. 50 Cent - "I Get Money"
  3. A Tribe Called Quest - "Scenario"
  4. Beastie Boys - "Brass Monkey"
  5. Big Pun feat. Joe - "Still Not A Player"
  6. Biz Markie - "Just A Friend"
  7. Busta Rhymes - "Put Your Hands Where My Eyes Can See"
  8. Diddy (featuring The Notorious B.I.G, Lil' Kim & The Lox) - "It's All About The Benjamins (Remix)"
  9. DJ Khaled (featuring Akon, T.I., Rick Ross, Fat Joe, Baby & Lil Wayne) - "We Takin' Over"
  10. DMX - "Ruff Ryder's Anthem"
  11. Dr. Dre feat. Snoop Doggy Dogg - "Nuthin' But A G Thang"
  12. Drake - "Best I Ever Had"
  13. Fat Joe featuring Terror Squad - "Lean Back"
  14. Ice Cube - "Today Was A Good Day"
  15. Ja Rule featuring Ashanti - "Always on Time"
  16. Jim Jones - "We Fly High"
  17. Kanye West featuring Jamie Foxx - "Gold Digger"
  18. Kanye West - "Stronger"
  19. Lil Jon - "Get Low"
  20. Lil Wayne - "A Milli"
  21. LL Cool J - "Mama Said Knock You Out"
  22. Ludacris - "Stand Up"
  23. Method Man feat. Mary J. Blige - "You're All I Need/I'll Be There For You"
  24. Method Man & Redman - "Da Rockwilder"
  25. Nas feat. Diddy - "Hate Me Now"
  26. Nelly - "Hot In Herre" 
  27. Notorious B.I.G. - Big Poppa
  28. Notorious B.I.G. - "Juicy"
  29. Onyx - "Slam"
  30. Outkast - "So Fresh & So Clean"
  31. Pete Rock and C.L. Smooth - "T.R.O.Y. (They Reminisce Over You)"
  32. Public Enemy - "Can't Truss It"
  33. Public Enemy - "Fight The Power"
  34. Rob Base - It Takes Two 
  35. Run D.M.C. - "Run's House"
  36. Salt-N-Pepa - "Push It"
  37. Slick Rick - "Children's Story"
  38. Snoop Dogg - "Gin and Juice"
  39. Soulja Boy Tell’em - "Turn My Swag On"
  40. T.I. feat. Rihanna - "Live Your Life"
  41. Twista feat. Kanye West and Jamie Foxx - "Slow Jamz"
  42. Wu Tang Clan - "C.R.E.A.M."
  43. Young Jeezy featuring Kanye West - "Put On"
  44. Young Joc - "It's Going Down"

Post a Comment

On the charts...