Tuesday, May 11, 2010

WATCH // Usher Performs 'OMG' On Oprah


Usher stopped by the Oprah Winfrey show yesterday (May 10) and performed his song "OMG" - a song off of his album Raymond v. Raymond.

Will.I.Am, who is featured on the song, joined Usher on stage and assisted in wowing the crowd. You can tell from the video that the audience was all into the performance, it was like a club in there.

Oprah even got into the performance capping it off with wearing Usher's shades after he threw them to her.

Don't Oprah look like she knows how to let her hair down once she has a few shots in her system?

I'll admit, I wasn't crazy about "OMG" when it first came out, it wasn't one of the songs I found to be that interesting on Usher's latest project; but now it's starting to grow on me. It probably sounds its best at parties.

Post a Comment

On the charts...