Tuesday, May 11, 2010

NEWS // T.I. To Appear On 'Larry King Live' In First Interview Since Release

T.I. will be appearing on Larry King Live this Thursday in his first interview since being released from prison.

T.I., who has been making his rounds at parties and sports games, will speak for the first time after his incarceration for attempting to purchase a slew of illegal firearms in October 2007.

So excited to see T.I. come back and release an album that will surely address his past and current situation. That is one thing T.I. knows how to do, create an album that not only he can identify with but that his fans can relate to. His album King Uncaged is scheduled for release August 17, 2010.

CNN.com is reportedly going to be taking fan questions that will be asked during his interview so if you have a question that you are dying to ask, head over to CNN and get the typing. [Submit questions]

T.I's interview will air this Thursday @ 9pm EST.

Post a Comment

On the charts...