Thursday, April 15, 2010

Video Premiere: Maxwell 'Fistful Of Tears'

This man can do no wrong in my eyes...

Here is the new video from Maxwell for his song "Fistful of Tears" off of his album Black Summer's Night.

The video is set in a classic black and white fashion with Maxwell performing the song as if he were doing it infront of an audience. No story line. No leading lady. Just Maxwell and his band of shadows.

When the video first started up, I automatically exhaled because I told myself and I think even you that I was soooo tired of black and white videos thanks to it's overuse in 2009. But then I saw that Maxwell added a little twist to a video that I assumed would be simple by only showing the band's detailed shadows. Cool!

Can't wait for the follow up to this album.

Post a Comment

On the charts...