Monday, November 2, 2009

VIDEO PREMIERE: 50 CENT ft. NE-YO 'BABY BY ME'



Here is a new video from 50 Cent for his song "Baby By Me" that features Ne-Yo. The song samples a short snippet of a line 50 rapped in his single "I Get Money."

The video co-stars Kelly Rowland as 50 Cent's very lovely love interest. Before seeing this video, Kelly and 50 were the last people I would expect to be in a video together.

Now that I've seen the finished product I am impressed and think it was done in good taste, they look cute together. It's always interesting to see 50 adorn different hats to play roles, he can be the @$$hole one minute and then a sweetheart the next, just wow.

I wonder where this idea to have Kelly in the video came about in the first place.

Video Rating: A yummy B+.

Post a Comment

On the charts...