Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Video Premiere: Drake ft. Kanye West, Lil Wayne & Eminem-Forever



Here is the new video from Drake for his song "Forever" that features Kanye West, Lil Wayne, and Eminem. The song is slated to appear on the More Than A Game movie soundtrack that is scheduled for release September 29th.

I love this song. I personally find myself waiting patiently for Eminem's part to come up because in my opinion it's the best verse in the song. The video isn't anything special which is cool because the song has enough pizazz as is.

I actually just got my hands on the soundtrack for More Than A Game earlier today. I haven't listened to it yet but judging by the list of heavy hitters on the album's credits (Mary J Blige, Jay-Z, and Chris Brown to name a few) the album might just be as good as the movie.

More Than a Game opens in NY, LA, Cleveland, and Akron on Friday, October 2nd.


Video Rating: A yummy B+.

Post a Comment

On the charts...