Friday, August 28, 2009

Video Premiere: Mary J. Blige-The One



Here is the new video from Mary J. Blige for her song "The One" featuring Drake that is set to appear on her album Stronger. Stronger is scheduled for a November release.

Ms. Blige is giving all types of chic and attitude in this video. She is sporting a new haircut that yells I'm in charge, so move aside. I love the color effects and dated robotic moves, very retro.

I just have one question, is Drake Hip-Hop's superman? How on earth is he landing on tracks with the heavy weights in Hip-Hop and R&B?

I know that he's the protege of Lil Wayne but does Wayne hold that much weight in the industry to get Drake in good with folks? Whatever the case may be, someone needs to hand Drake Beyonce's Chinese money fan from her "Diva" video because the man is hot. Just based off of the features he has under his belt, he is making a name for himself and he hasn't even dropped an LP yet! I am going to have to conduct a full on investigation on this matter because this is just baffling to me...I guess he just got it like that.

Video Rating: A yummy A.

Post a Comment

On the charts...