Monday, May 11, 2009

Yummy Quote: Nick Cannon says...


In reference to Eminem's line in his song "Bagpipes From Baghdad" that appears on his upcoming album Relapse that talks about he [Eminem] taking Mariah back from Nick Cannon.

"A mediocre (at best) Eminem record that sounds like it was written in 2001. At first I thought it was old material that had been dug up from when dude “fantasized” about having a pretend fling with Mariah. So as I further examine the track, I hear dude cross the line. He begins to call my wife out of her name! Now as y’all know, I don’t take that type of nonsense lightly. So on some grown man sh*t I’m instantly like, I got to get at this Lame…Let’s not forget about Eminem’s amateur mixtape rants of calling African Americans N*gger and how he hates “Black B*tches”. How did we let him get away with that in the first place?! He is a natural born racist in disguise…So I’m putting this out there now. Marshall Mathers, you need to holler at me on some grown man sh*t. Man to man, let’s meet up and deal with this like adults…So Miss Marshall, I’m going to make you wish you never spoke my name and regret the ungodly things you said about my wife. This is going to be fun! It’s however you want it! Just remember, you did this to yourself! Your legacy has now been tainted from this day forth! You will now be known as the rapper who lost to Corny-a** Nick Cannon!!!"

Uh Nick, I would suggest you fall back; did you NOT see the "3 AM" video?! The man is 3 stray jacket buckles away from psycho. Besides, hasn't Mariah denied ever dating him in the first place? Let it go. But if you must, to make it interesting I think you need to step away from the blog and grab your camera and take it to the You Tube channel. ~grabs popcorn~

Post a Comment

On the charts...