Monday, May 11, 2009

Video Premiere: Mariah Carey- Love Story



Here is a new video from Mariah Carey for her song "Love Story". This video was sent to me via email with very little info but there is one fact; it was directed by husband Nick.

I don't know what it is about these two, but they just don't do it for me. It's interesting, because I usually get all warm and fuzzy inside when I see couples showing affection to one another but for some reason when they act all lovey dovey I feel like throwing up. At any rate, it is really good to see Mariah happy and filled with joy.

What the song taught me was how much I can not stand Jermaine Dupri when he produces. Why can't he just produce a song without adding his set of ad-libs?! Enough is enough.

Video rating: A yummy C.

Post a Comment

On the charts...