Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Yummy Pics: A Knowles-Carter family affair

Beyonce and fam were photoed at a club named Saint Germain Club in Zurich over the weekend doing what they do best, entertaining. Here are the pics.

Solange was there and took to the stage. She reminds me of Alice from Alice in Wonderland with her bangs, very cute....


Jay was there to hang out with wifey and sister-in-law. More and more Jay reminds me of those men that sit in the park all day and battle each other in chess with a bottle of Heineken in one hand. He's been really laid back and care-free lately, I can dig it....


Black and White can do wonders for photo's, I felt like I was looking at stills from a Ralph Lauren advertisement. Beyonce looked like she got her drink on while she partied...good times.

Post a Comment

On the charts...