Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Lil Kim gets the boot on Dancing With The Stars

I have to be honest, I haven't watched the show Dancing With The Stars only because it's not my type of waste-of-an-hour *No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency starring Jill Scott on HBO, now that's my type of show* , but judging by the videos that I have seen of the recap of the show on You Tube, I have been very impressed with Lil Kim's dancing skills.

Last night (05.05), she was booted from the show because of "low scores" even though she and her partner scored six-points higher than another dancing pair. Some people are calling it a TV conspiracy, can't say I disagree we saw it happen to Jennifer Hudson on American Idol. There was a shock in the room when it was announced that Kim would be the one sent home but Kim took it like a champ and bowed out with class and a smile. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted, I guess.

{Photo spotted at-AP}

Post a Comment

On the charts...