Thursday, April 9, 2009

Yummy Pics: Christina Milian & The Dream

The Dream and Christina Milian were spotted out enjoying a day in the sun eating lunch then catching a movie in Hollywood, CA. Here are the pics of the blossoming couple....
And I will use this time to vent. What I don't understand is why they claim to not be together and want to keep a supposed "low profile life" yet they are seen in public places where they know the paparazzi is going to be. In fact, I really wouldn't be too surprised if they themselves tip off paparazzi because I doubt the paps even care to know who they are.

Alicia Key's once said on Oprah that she goes to places where she knows the paparazzi will be in abundance when she is interested in "being seen" and this is what this desperate duo is obviously trying to do. I hate sloppy PR moves.....
She doesn't even look like herself. Y'all know it is a little too tough for me to sugar coat anything. And how convenient is it that she is lifting her left hand up, the one that is adorned with a diamond ring strategically placed on her left ring finger, ~que eye roll here~. On a positive note, her dress is cute if that helps. I am officially over Christina Milian.

{Images-Bossip}

Post a Comment

On the charts...