Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Rihanna covers Vibe



Rihanna is on the May 2009 issue of Vibe. ~Sigh~ this whole friggin Chris Brown and Rihanna saga has become somewhat of a crack addiction hasn't it?!

My word, were there not any new artists out there that could have gotten the cover story instead of us revisiting an interview that Chris Brown had? I mean seriously. The cover looks hot though I must say.

This whole thing has garnered all types of attention. The motion for a Rihanna law, a Chris Brown diss track, countless magazines covering the story, Rihanna daddy got something to say, every celebrity on the planet has an opinon on it, Oprah thinks Rihanna needs Jesus, UFC fighters wan't to whoop Chris's tail, and the list goes on.

I fib you not, I walked into CVS a month ago to pick up some mags (which by the way Vibe, I had to bend over and sift through a heap full of magazines just to find your's, we got to do better) and there were nothing but magazines with Chris Brown and Rihanna's faces plastered all over them. For a minute there, I thought I was in the Twilight Zone. Enough is enough, no? And they wonder why these kids end up in rehab....

This issue hits stands April 21st.

Post a Comment

On the charts...