Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Snoop Dogg gets waxed

Click to enlarge image.

Snoop is the newest addition to a list of celebrities that have been reincarnated into wax for Madame Tussauds museum collection. The museum that has produced wax figures of Notorious B.I.G., Tupac, Beyonce, Josephine Baker, Bob Marley, Michael Jackson (post-Jackson 5) and many more, unveiled Snoop's wax figure in Las Vegas.

Snoop is the first living rapper and the 3rd Hip Hop icon to get a wax figure in the museum. Speaking from experience, Madame Tussauds' museum is the ish! I went when I was a teenager and had a blast. If you live in the New York, Washington D.C., California area or wherever their museum is located out of the states, I highly recommend stopping by and getting a glimpse at what they are working with; the wax figures are very precise in facial features (and then some) to the actual celebs and can easily past as real, real talk. visit their website at http://www.madamerussaud.com/.

I had to snicker to myself when I saw that they even added the blue bandanna to Snoop's wax figure's left trouser pocket, I wonder if they even know what it stands for....

{Spotted at-Highbrid Nation}

Post a Comment

On the charts...