Friday, January 9, 2009

Will. I. Am "She's A Star"



At least someone was listening when I asked for a simple creative video. Here is Will. I . Am's new video for his song "She's A Star" off of his new album Songs About Girls.

I love this song! But I think I just might love the video more than the song. I've never heard the song before today, yet I feel like I've heard it before.

I am a sucker for songs about love and females, except when the artist is always making it, then it becomes cheesy. The video is so creative and galactical (technically not a word, M.Y. Dictionary coming soon!) yet simple and personal.

Will seems to channel his late 90's Wyclef with this song and it really does suit him well.

I give this video a yummy A for star quality...literally.

Side Order: Did you all see when Will made his hologram debut on CNN election night? Was I the only one freaked out by the fact that we officially have holograms?!

Post a Comment

On the charts...