Friday, January 30, 2009

Lupe's album pushed back...


INDEFINITELY!! Can you believe this! Lupe Fiasco revealed on FNF Army that his third upcoming album LupE.n.d. that was reportedly suppose to be his last album due in stores this December, has been suspended indefinitely. Here are his thoughts...

"Due to circumstances beyond my control...the album roll out has changed radically...LUPE.N.D. has been postponed indefinitely!!!

As a matter of fact consider it cancelled until further notice!!!

Sorry Guys & Gals!!!!...the rumor mill and bitch ass cowards are going to have a field day with this one!!!...I'll just keep quiet about the actual reasoning so everybody can put their very special two cents in...

OK..so what now???

Actually an album is still coming in June...Thats Right!!!...Drum Roll Please...

"THE GREAT AMERICAN RAP ALBUM"

Yeah thats the new title..."


Such a sense of humor this one has. He then went on to give a track list with names that were the track numbers..I know confusing. Somehow, I think that this is a joke and a ploy. Maybe I'm in denial because I was really hoping (ANTICIPATING LUPE) for an album from him. Well, if this is true about this album The Great American Rap Album then I'm not too mad; I can deal with two Lupe albums in one year. But seriously, these rappers and their labels need to stop playing with my emotions; I feel like a kid that was promised a car by their parents if they did good in school and never got it.

I am rooting for you too for that Grammy...

Image

Post a Comment

On the charts...