Friday, January 30, 2009

Rihanna in concert

Rihanna performed at Pepsi Smash Super Bowl Bash XLIII and was looking like the bajan dominatrix that will make you cry for a Twinkie and here are the pics!



You know, I didn't realize those were knee-pad boots...I would say something but it would be too easy...







Side Order: Although I feel Rihanna isn't the best singer out right now, I have to admit that she has done a great job at finding her style as an artist. Watching her perform last night really allowed me to see her as Rihanna and not as an artist trying to channel another artist. She is partially to blame though for these singers right now trying to be edgy but want others to believe that their edgyness comes naturally when it doesn't...you know? Well to be fair, its Kanye's fault as well.

Image

Post a Comment

On the charts...