Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Leaked Music: Ciara ft. Lil Wayne & Lil Jon "Roll Call"/Letoya "Not Anymore"



Letoya returns with her new single entitled "Not Anymore" that is said to have been written by The Gentleman himself, Neyo. I'm not crazy about the song. I feel she could have come a bit harder on this one given the success she had with her last album. But lets think positive maybe her album Lady Love will have better material.


Not Anymore - LeToya Luckett



Ciara revisits her Crunk&B days with this car/club bopper entitled "Roll Call" featuring the Lil' people, Lil Wayne and Lil Jon. I'm not crazy about this song but it does have me a little excited about her album Fantasy Ride that is scheduled to hit stores on April 7th. I need more "Promise"-esque songs to get me going on this one.


Roll Call (prod by Liljon) - Lil Jon feat Ciara & Lil Wayne

Side Order: Isn't it funny how T-Pain took Lil Jon's place as the most featured weird looking artist?! And now Lil Jon is back!..I wonder how this is going to work out? We can only have one outrageous individual per year, those are the rules...

Post a Comment

On the charts...