Wednesday, April 13, 2011

You Won't See Adele's Boobs or 'Bum' Anytime Soon, She Says


Ever since I got my ears on Adele's new LP 21, I can't seem to shut up about her. It's just that I was so taken by her voice and her lyrics on her album that I feel humbly obligated to spread the word about the Brit to those who are still unfamiliar with her.
Anyway, Adele is Rolling Stone's cover girl for their latest issue set to hit newsstands this Friday (April 15) and inside the mag, the "Rolling In The Deep" singer opens up about how 21 was inspired by her break-up with her boyfriend, her stage fright, and her fluctuating weight.

The most interesting part of the interview is when Adele speaks on shedding her clothes for fame. According to the singer, you will not be seeing her boobs or her "bum" anytime soon because she makes music for your ears not your eyes.

Via Rolling Stone:

"Adele has no beef with other female recording artists who choose to flaunt their bodies. 'I love seeing Lady Gaga's boobs and bum,' she says. 'I love seeing Katy Perry's boobs and bum. Love it. But that's not what my music is about. I don't make music for eyes. I make music for ears."

Stay connected with MusicallyYummy.com!

Post a Comment

On the charts...