Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Will And Jada Got A Star On Their Hands, Willow Smith Drops 'Whip My Hair'

I am so proud. Will and Jada Pinkett-Smith's baby girl Willow Smith dropped her newest single "Whip My Hair" yesterday to glowing reviews.

For some odd reason, a lot of people were absolutely shocked that Willow was capable of releasing magic. I must be the only person that wasn't expecting anything less. For one, her daddy is Will Smith...you know, Mr. "Summertime" - a song that has been dubbed a summer Hip-Hop classic.

Did y'all really think he would allow his seed to release garbage using the family name?!

Anyway, press play on the track below and be prepared to be blown away by a 9-year old. And don't fight it, you know you want to move that neck to the beat...



So can we agree that Ms. Willow Smith has just single-handedly X'ed out a few artists with this track?

SideBar: Will and Jada just producing stars behind the scenes, I see you; in fact, I'm taking notes...

Audio: ThatGrapeJuice.net

Post a Comment

On the charts...