Thursday, September 2, 2010

[NEWS] T.I. and wife Tameka "Tiny" Cottle arrested for drug possession, SMH

They really have been cracking the whip in law enforcement these past few days. Newlyweds T.I. and Tiny were arrested in West Hollywood late Wednesday night after police smelled marijuana "emanating" from their vehicle during a traffic stop.

After their car was searched, the two were placed under arrest by officers and charged with alleged possession of a controlled substance. Bail was set at $10,000 each

According to TMZ, both T.I. and Tiny were released early this morning at 4:00 am. The chances of them telling anybody anything today is pretty slim considering the situation and what affect it could have on T.I.'s probation.

SMH...

That's really all I could do in regards to this news. Though T.I. said that he doesn't like jail, he sure has a way of showing his dislike of it.

I, on the other hand, am petrified of prison, lets keep it authentic. So petrified, I am willing to take anyone's opinion of what jail is because I am not curious in the least bit to validate if their clams are true. If you told me there were pigs dressed in full-body fishnets that roamed the cells every now and again, I'll believe that ish, but I digress.

We'll have to see how this works out for T.I.; but from the looks of things, it doesn't look good...

Post a Comment

On the charts...