Thursday, July 15, 2010

[Video] Pink Falls Off Stage During Performance In Germany


I really can't keep up with these artists and their falls. The latest artist to hit the floor is Pop/Rock artist Pink.

The singer reportedly fell off of the stage during her concert in Germany, landing in a steel barricade ending the show immediately. She was later rushed to the hospital and was able to leave moments later.

In her words,
"to all my nurnberg fans...I am embarassed and very sorry. I'm in ambulance now but I will b fine...didn't get clipped in2 harness correctly,drug me off stage, fell in2 barricade...nothings broken, no fluid in the lungs, just seriously sore. I made that barricade my b*tch!!!" Thanx nurnberg :("
Pink is pretty acrobatic with her performances, reminiscent of cirque de soleil. I always get a bit queasy when I see her perform because I always think the worst. Thankfully she wasn't seriously injured.

She could learn a thing or two from Beyonce. That girl knows how to take a dive and keep on ticking...

Post a Comment

On the charts...