Monday, June 14, 2010

Listen: New Music From Donnie Klang 'Without You'

After my latest edition of Milk Carton Diary went up revealing what former Bad Boy artist Donnie Klang was up to, I received an e-mail cluing me in on Donnie's new single. The single is titled "Without You" and it was produced under his new label Eight72Entertainment.

From what I understand, the single was released last month and appeared on Singersroom.com. I'm surprised it hasn't caught fire yet because it has a lot of potential.


This is definitely going to light up the airwaves this summer. Donnie proves that there is life after Bad Boy...

3 Reactions:

Anonymous said...

i like this new song!!!!

Anonymous said...

i luuv this new song!!!
i am @Miley_Luvday26 on twitter!

Anonymous said...

Donnie is so cute, those eyes

Post a Comment

On the charts...