Thursday, June 17, 2010

NEWS // Eminem Will Perform At The BET Awards

I like, I like. Looks like BET is on the road to redemption with not only the addition of Kanye West to their performance roster, but now with  Eminem.

The network announced their latest addition via a press release which mentioned that both Usher and Alicia Keys will also take to the stage during the award ceremony.

Looks like I might get my wish to see Eminem and Rihanna perform "Love The Way You Lie" live a second time hopefully with more interaction *fingers crossed*.

Other performers that will take to the stage will be Nicki Minaj, Drake, Ludacris, Diddy and his Dirty Money crew, T.I. and Rick Ross.

Oh, I almost forgot, T-Pain will be hitting the stage as well though I am unsure what he has to perform...

This year's ceremony will take place in Los Angeles on June 27th and will air live on BET.

I'm really hyped up over who will be honoring Prince when he receives his Lifetime Achievement Award...

Post a Comment

On the charts...