Tuesday, March 16, 2010

In Case You Missed It: 'Rip The Runway' Performances [Video]

I completely forgot that BET's Rip the Runway was airing yesterday and I was left kicking myself because I missed most of the performances. I blame VH1's new show Transform Me that left me memorized for 20 minutes at how far television has come.

When I did tune in, it was hard for me to keep my eyes on the fashion because my eyes kept on zooming down to the shoes worn by the runway models...they were out of this world! I can't recall not one fashion piece off the runway but the shoes I can describe in detail.

Anyway, some of the performances that took place last night were from Ludacris who performed with Nicki Minaj (who also hosted the show with The Game's Pooch Hall), Janelle Monae, Estelle and Trina.

If you were like me and missed the airing of Rip the Runway, click that cute little pink button on the right to check the performances.



Ludacris ft. Nicki Minaj "My Chick Bad"












Estelle "Freak"












Janelle Monae "Tightrope"


Trina "Million Dollar Girl"

Post a Comment

On the charts...