Saturday, March 6, 2010

Alicia Keys On Oprah + Performs 'Try Sleeping With A Broken Heart' Live [Video]

Alicia Keys stopped by the Oprah Winfrey Show which aired on Friday and participated in an interview and later hit the stage to perform her song "Try Sleeping With A Broken Heart."

The two Aquarius powerhouses chopped it up about her duet with Beyonce (which they showed a short clip from the video), her return to Africa this coming June, her new body, and possibly working with Prince in the future.




I would so like to see her do a duet with Prince! That would be interesting seeing that the two are from totally different places in music, I'm crossing my fingers on that one.

She later took to the stage to give a captivating performance of her song "Try Sleeping With A Broken Heart." I honestly have grown tired of this single with the constant spins it gets on the radio and the fact that people around me blast that song every single day; but I must say that the change in how the song was performed on Oprah was beautiful. Kudos!

Post a Comment

On the charts...