Friday, February 5, 2010

Robin Thicke & Nicki Minaj Perform On David Letterman [Video]




Robin Thicke and Nicki Minaj recently stopped by the David Letterman Show to perform their song "Shakin' It For Daddy" in front of a late night studio audience.

I'm going to be honest, I do not like this song and I highly doubt that it will grow on me. Not saying that it may not stick with others, but for me it's just not my cup of tea and before Sex Therapy I thought it wasn't Robin's either.

Kudos to Nicki for making her way to national TV and shout out to the designer of her dress, Dominique Auxilly, who was among my high school graduating class; but other than the mentioned positives, this performance paired with the song was too difficult to get through, sorry.

Post a Comment

On the charts...