Thursday, November 12, 2009

OMARION SAYS BISEXUAL WOMEN HAVE NO CLASS


Omarion always appeared to be the quiet type, the type to keep his opinions to himself if he knew that it would hurt someone.

Boy was I wrong.

In a recent interview with S2S Magazine, when asked about his involvement with a bisexual stripper, Omarion said that dating bisexual women is not his style because he thinks bisexual women have no class.


The Ice Box hitmaker, 24, was rumored to have secretly married a bisexual stripper earlier this year (09) but he has laughed off the reports and claims he is not even dating. The idea of romancing a woman like model Rose – who has openly admitted to kissing women – doesn’t appeal to the former B2K singer.

He tells Sister 2 Sister magazine, “No disrespect, but no Amber Rose for me. Everybody has their past – and don’t get me wrong, I’m not judgmental at all – but I do like a certain amount of class.” Omarion wants to set the record straight about his relationship status once and for all: “I’m not married. I’m chilling.

“At this moment I’m not (dating). I have friends that I converse with, and I have that male-female camaraderie, but there’s no girlfriend at the moment.”

Tell them how you really feel O.

Post a Comment

On the charts...