Monday, October 26, 2009

Yummy Pix: Ne-Yo turns 30

Ne-Yo celebrated his 30th birthday a few weeks ago with a star studded party at NYC's Cipriani. The party was attended by the who's who of music and beyond and Ne-Yo even received a serenade from Mary J. Blige. To be a fly on that cake and yes I mean cake. Here are the pics....


My girl Nicole Spence attended Ne-Yo's b-day event and gave a play-by-play of what went down. All I keep thinking about is the mac and cheese they served, I bet that was some good mac and cheese. She even gets up close and (ahem) personal with the gentleman. Check it out:

"Ok so, I took my butt out to Neyo's 30th birthday Saturday night,at
Cipriani!! And booooyyyy did I have a good time!!

So let's just dive right in!! First off, I was looking fresh! You know
when you're just having one of those nights when you're feeling real
good, and looking even better in Cute and comfortable shoes too! Shit,
watch out! And for the first time ever I wore bright red lipstick! Let's
just talk about that for a second! Since I had on black latex leggings
and some booties, I thought it would be cute and different from my
normal "muted lip", to throw on some red lipstick!! Although I had to
keep re applying every now and then, because let's face it was open bar
and I'm drinking and the red didn't need to fade. The compliments about
my red lips that night were crazy!!! Crazy! My lips were getting crazy
hot attention both in person and via naughty discreet texts. So ladies
if you were like me and scared to go red, don't be! Do it!! Its like
these men turn into Bulls when the see Red!! "Torrroooo"!!!!

Back to the party! Great party! Again open bar, great food, mini
burgers, french fries, wings (but who the hell would dare to eat
chicken! Lol) and, mac n cheese! So of course I felt the need to eat
since, the food could soak up the open bar nourishment that I was about
to go in on!

Cipriani was decked out soo nicely like David Tutera did it or
something. Dim lights, winter palace type of feel. Of course to add to
the party's flare, the room was equipped body painted naked girls!!
Loved it!! Especially the girls who were in the black sparkle paint!!

So I'm standing around talking to the folks that I know there, having a
good ol' time. When my friend Jack rolls up behind me. Of course his
"non working in the industry butt, but always know about some damn
industry party" was up in the building! Lol.

We chit chat some and then he references the naked girls. "You see these
girls Nicole?" "Yea." "Damn these chicks got the cellulite." "Wtf??
Excuse me jack?" "Yea don't you see it??" "Oh really? I guess you must have
left your six pack at home huh??" He barks back with "I don't need no
six pack, my d@ck touches the floor! No lie!" "Oh please! I don't care
what your joint does, you can still stand to crunch it out!" Mannnn, you
see how these dudes are?? They want to push their own insecurity on you! Oh
so we gotta look perfect while you hand us any ol shit! "Jack this why
you're a good friend, but will always remain in the friend zone." Lol
lol

I don't know if any of you out there have seen me at a party but I'm
always having a good time despite what is going on. Everyone could be
standing around. I have my drink and I'm dancing (off beat valley
girl-ish) laughing and singing all types of crazy. Some people might
even be watching like "what party is she at??" But I don't care! Lol

Sooo I was partying hard, so hard that one of those naked girls even
picked me up!!!! Bare breast, G-string, and all. Good times!

When Neyo arrives we hug and try to briefly catch up. He's so dope, and
he actually wants to do Pilates with me!! (Yes, I teach you know ;) )

But before the night closed in true Nicole fashion, as Neyo is about to
leave, I don't know how it happened, but we started dancing all close. I
was feeling that patron again! And then Neyo does it, bites my bottom
lip! It was soo crazy!! Lol. Then we hug and say good night :)

My girlfriend was like "Ok so you just had Neyo's baby"! Lol.

What a dope down to earth guy, and he's always been that way. Can't wait
to see that movie that he shot in Prague about the Tuskegee Airmen,
comes out next summer.

Thank you so much Carter for taking care of me all night, and making
sure I didn't have to wait in any line (which was hella long!!), and
also letting Neyo know that I teach pilates ahead of time. Neyo really
is, and rolls with great people.


Whew what a night!!! Oh and I saw/ ran into Wendy Williams and her
husband Kevin Hunter. First time seeing them since... "What a
day, What a day!!" (In my Erykah Badu voice)

The whole night all I kept thinking was "where are the video cameras
when you need em", this was a great night!!!

Happy Birthday Neyo!! Yay!!!!

Snap did I forget to mention I even got a threesome offer, from this
cute girl. Gotta be the Red lips I'm telling you!!! ;)"-Via NicoleSpence.me

Post a Comment

On the charts...