Monday, October 19, 2009

Wyclef is set to release his memoir


Can't say I haven't been waiting for this. Wyclef Jean will reportedly release his memoir that will discuss in detail his come-up from living in Haiti to moving to the states and building a successful musical career

In addition to that, he will open up about The Fugees.

"I am so happy to share my journey which took me from the hut to the projects to the mansion," said Wyclef Jean. "I am just getting started and feel so excited about It Books publishing the early stories from my life."

I don't know about the rest of you, but I am most interested in the REAL reason why The Fugees broke up. From what I understand, there was a lot of jealousy in the group and contrary to what many would believe, it wasn't on Lauryn's part.
And yes, I haven't gotten over their break-up just yet....

Wyclef will be writing his memoir with Rolling Stone's writer Anthony Bozza who co-wrote Eminem's book Whatever You Say I Am.

Post a Comment

On the charts...