Friday, September 11, 2009

Christina Milian is pregnant


I knew it, I knew it...and one more for the road, I knew it. When Christina appeared on BET's 106th and Park to promote her movie 'Bring It On: Fight To The Finish', I remember thinking she is looking full in the face.

Now, it wasn't the fullness of her face that gave it away because that's what happens when you make money, you eat; but it was more so the undeniable pregnancy glow that was surrounding her aura paired with her loose fitting shirt and if anyone knows Ms. Milian, they know that honey likes her clothes tight and right.

Knowing this I still had my doubts and brushed the thought off, silly me.

Turns out, my suspicions were right and Christina is indeed pregnant with her first child. According to Usmagazine.com, The Dream and Christina will be expecting their first child together next year.

If you can remember, the two quickly married in Vegas on September 4th. Their anxiousness struck people as strange and the pregnancy rumors were reignited again. The pregnancy was supposedly a surprise and had little effect on their shotgun wedding because they were going to get married anyway.

Congratulations again to Mr. and Mrs. Nash. This will be the fourth child for The Dream who has three children with R&B singer Nivea. Damn, that must mean we have to wait even longer for Elope, selfish I know.

Post a Comment

On the charts...