Thursday, September 3, 2009

Chris Brown on Larry King, a waste of time? (Video)



First and foremost I have to give props to Chris for deciding to do an interview that was primarily focused on a not so pretty part of his life. He could have decided to not ever address the situation. I sat through the entire telecast literally holding my breath for the boy. The questions were straight shooters. Larry was not even attempting to sugar coat anything, as a fellow interviewer I have to say that Larry did the best that he could and must get credit for trying to be sneaky with re-wording and reiterating his questions.

My overall issue with the interview was not Chris's decision to keep the events to himself but for coming on the show in the first place, knowing that-that was going to be asked of him. Obviously, they thought that they were going to come on the show to clean up his image which could have happened had he been straightforward. Because he didn't answer the questions asked, we were exposed to an inarticulate Chris which added more gas to the fire.

Chris called the bloggers and gossip websites "immature media" (I partially agree) but honestly his interview was very "immature". I practically cringed through the whole thing and left dissatisfied with his appearance on the show. It was so hyped up. I turned off my TV knowing just as much as I knew going into the program, nothing.

Oh well, Larry King did extend an invitation to Rihanna to come on the show to give her side of the story. Seeing as though Rihanna does not do interviews...like ever, it might be an invitation left vacant.

Post a Comment

On the charts...