Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Yummy Pics: Keri Hilson gets X-Rated on stage

As you know, Keyshia Cole is currently on tour and she decided to bring along folks like The Dream and the lovely Keri Hilson. The crew performed here in NYC at the WAMU theater at MSG on Sunday (May 24) and Ms. Keri over here decided to give the crowd their money's worth. Here are the pics....
Don't get me wrong, I love me some Keri Hilson, I think that her music is great and she is a sight for sore eyes but this nonsense is just a little too much. When she started out with being this female that is sexual but still carried herself like a lady, I thought it was cute. She would brag about grabbing Lil Wayne's crotch and getting slapped on the booty by the likes of Kanye West and it would be seen as humorous; but at what point is it considered a little much?..... Have we reached that point yet? I guess if Janet Jackson and Ciara can get a little dominatrix like and dry hump on stage, so can Keri.... right? Whatever the case may be, from the looks of things, seeing Keri in concert may be the best thing for the freak in you.

{Spotted at-Mskeribaby.com}

Post a Comment

On the charts...