Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Just checking in...


Over the past few months I have had some amazing opportunities to branch out as a writer to do some appearances and write in new areas. If you don't already know or you happen to have missed the feed on the right from my column on Examiner.com, I am the NY Hip-Hop Music Examiner [click here] for the site. Earlier this month I was asked to take on another column on Examiner, this one being a National column. So in addition to my already Hip-Hop Music column I am also the National R&B Music Examiner [click here] yayyy!!

Another opportunity that came my way was to be a panelist on Music Choice's original show "Certified". The show, that places the final decision in the hands of music fans and the like, is geared towards putting some of Hip-Hop and R&B's top artists up against each other to go head-to-head to determine who is the certified act.

The first episode has already aired [click here] that stars yours truly as one of the panelist (as I watched the first episode, I noticed my eyes were doing some weird shenanigans, I had to make a mental note to get that together lol) and it was Beyonce vs. Ciara. A new episode will air each Monday and you can catch it on Music Choices free On Demand channel. As always I thank all of you who have supported me from day one and beyond. The goal with musically yummy was to express my passion for Hip-Hop and R&B, to give music lovers the voice and not the sugar coat (kind of like the coffee without the cream), and to look at music from a different angel. Thank you for staying true and riding with me and giving your girl a voice.

Post a Comment

On the charts...