Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!


I would like to say a very special happy mother's day to all the mommies that have been holding it down from day one; without y'all, life would not be possible. It's no mystery, 9 times out of 10 if a relationship goes south and their is a child involved mommies are the one's to take on the roll as the single parent.


A Song For Mama - Boyz II Men

To all of you out there thinking about buying mommy a present, I suggest you kick the flowers and expensive jewelry to the left and get to work with being creative and hands on; make her a gift, it will save money and mean more than anything materialistic. Plus, it will last longer than those flowers that will conveniently be more pricey today than any other day of the month.


Dear Mama - 2Pac

I must send a special, special happy mother's day shout out to my mother who has supported me and been my strength and pillar during the times that were pretty rough..I love you mommy :-). These songs are dedicated to all the mothers out there along with those who are about to bring a life into the world, you are appreciated.

Post a Comment

On the charts...