Monday, April 6, 2009

M.Y. Manic Monday Relief: Diddy sets the record straight with Day 26





So I'll admit, I'm a little obsessed with MTB 4. Something about watching a group of men act bitchie and catty, makes me feel good as a woman knowing that I don't embody any of those characteristics therefore smashing sterotypes of how women and men are :-).

Anyhow, I just couldn't wait until Thursday to watch Diddy finally set the record straight with the girly men and to tell Que just what it was. So I went searching for the spoiler, and it was so worth it.

M.Y. minute: Day 26's single "Imma Put It On Her" is now available on iTunes.

Diddy totally throws a low blow (subliminally of course) at Aubrey...just listen carefully it's so obvious you won't even miss it.

The full episode airs Thursday at 9 PM on MTV.

Post a Comment

On the charts...