Tuesday, April 28, 2009

D.Woods speaks out...well not quite


D. Woods took the time out to give her thoughts on the recent disbandment of Bad Boy's Danity Kane on her blog on globalgrind.com. When I first found out that she would be blogging on GG, I thought that she was about to lay it all out; after all, we have all been under the impression that the chick kept it ultra real.

Then I read this,

"Friends, romans, country men, play cousins, and all my single ladies…lend me your ears! I’ve learned that many of you may be disappointed and even upset by the recent course of events with my departure from Danity Kane; I am as well. However, the evil that men do lives beyond them, the good is often forgotten, and how quickly we forget how this whole thing started. You may want to know what happened to bring us to this point, you wonder if it was real and when the punch line will roll in. You are searching for answers and closure.

I am truly sorry for the disappointment and even more sorry to tell you that you will never find the answers or what’s real, while watching “reality” tv. The concoction of lies, truth, and entertainment has been the main course on the menu you’ve been eating for quite some time my friends. However, I am confident that the truth will “come out” when the sh*t hits the fan, literally! When that great day comes you can come find me. Uninspired and malnutritioned as you may be from the mediocracy…you can find me. I’ll be by myself, standing on a bare stage ready to light a fire in the hearts and minds of you all. No well oiled machine to crank out thoughts, feelings and images for you to consume, it will be just me. And we will feed off each other to create a new movement of what we want to see on stage and on screen. I hope you will continue to support me and that I will see you once I emerge from the constraints of the smoke and mirrors.

The revolution will not be televised…that b*tch went digital! Man against
the machine.

Ya girl D.woods"


WTF and Huh?! Look, we just wanted a simple yes or no, kind of like what we wanted during the Making The Band 4 finale and again you gave us this Matrix red pill blue pill ish. WE know we won't find the truth in reality TV that is why we read YOUR blog for you to give us a clue.

~Sigh~ I'm starting to believe that they are contractually obligated not to spill details on the break-up and what went wrong. And when they are ready to talk about it, we won't be interested anymore, whatev.

Post a Comment

On the charts...