Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Keyshia Cole covers Vibe Pt. 2



Last week I posted the cover of Vibe's style issue with Keyshia Cole on the cover and here is another Vibe cover also the style issue with Keyshia and her mother Frankie.

Not the best cover.

Is it me or does this cover make you think of...

mmmmm...I could use some of that right now especially that one right there with the white chocolate drizzling; I love Godiva! Anyhow...

I have to say, that Frankie has really grown on me. I love the fact that she is out of pocket and not ashamed of being herself. So unpredictable and so funny yet wise in her own way, Frankie has really become more than just Keyshia Cole's mother. Ain't it amazing what a little pocket change can do for you? But seriously, It may be just a bit much that she's on the cover with Keyshia. No paticular occassion, no reason at all?! Couldn't this have waited until Mother's Day? I'm just saying.

Keyshia's been doing big big things this year as well as last year and I see nothing but positive things in her future. Hopefully, she remains humble and down to earth and doesn't allow her success to go to her head like most artists.

Side Order: Do y'all remember the episode when Keyshia wanted Frankie to go with her and her adopted mother to the spa and Frankie said "I got to do a show. They want me to do a quick run through for $1000"?! LOL I thought that part was so funny because just 2 seasons ago we were visiting her in jail and she was looking a...well..you know. Time sure does fly when you're getting paid...

Post a Comment

On the charts...