Saturday, January 31, 2009

Video: Ciara ft. Young Jeezy-Never Ever




Here is the new video from Ciara featuring Young Jeezy for her single "Never Ever" off of her album Fantasy Ride. The video is nice. A lot of Ciara in tight short things with some boob cleavage, she looks great.

The song is what I'm not too crazy about. The chorus is a poor bite off of the original Simply Red song "If You Don't Love Me By Now" and it's just boring. I really hope Ciara can do a little better.

The songs that have been leaked from the album are doing nothing for me at all. I'm still waiting on a song that is going to put "Promise" to sleep and that will take a phenomenal slow jam and we still haven't gotten it out of Ciara as of yet.

Anyhow, I give this video a yummy B+ for feminine essence and a song that could probably get some ladies through bad break-ups.

Post a Comment

On the charts...