Wednesday, January 21, 2009

EXCLUSIVE: Bad Boy 4 life?! THE EXPOSURE EDITION!!


I usually do my best to report on all things pertaining to just music but this info I just could not pass up; plus, technically it is associated with music.

I said not too long ago that one of these days Bad Boy Records and Sean "Diddy" Combs would be exposed for the ish that goes on behind closed doors.

I even joked once that Bad Boy is like the Motown of our day and that Diddy is our Berry Gordy. Well, the day has come and its called "Dancing With The Devil" (clever title by the way).

So I get this anonymous email about this book that supposedly exposes Diddy for who he really is and I was like okay I'm definitely down to read a little somethin', somethin'. The book is written by former member of Bad Boy, Mark Curry and right off of the first chapter I am fiend out for the book I can't even lie.

Here's a little tid bit, Diddy apparently would charge his artists for his appearances in their videos and songs (when they didn't really ask him to make an appearance; in fact, it annoyed most of them) and they wouldn't know about it until they got their royalty statements. I know! SCAN-DA-LOUS!

What perfect timing Mark has; what with the recent release of "Notorious" and the selling of Death Row's catalogue we are officially revisiting the east coast west coast rivalry. I have a weird feeling that this trip down memory lane will finally allow us to put closure to the murders of Tupac and Biggie and finally solve the crime...

You can check out the first chapter of "Dancing With The Devil" by clicking here. Be prepared to go ooooohhhhhh...

Side Order: And may I add..it's about to go down!!

!!ATTENTION!! ANY OTHER MEDIA REPORTING THIS INFORMATION MUST CREDIT MUSICALLY YUMMY.

Post a Comment

On the charts...